Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Today I realized that it has been a while since I have watched a movie. That made me so sad. It is my favorite past time. I hope things will slow down a little because I have such a hankering to sit down and watch the greatest movie ever made, "Some Like it Hot". What a great show. I have been thinking about that movie for a couple of days now and here a just a few examples of what makes that movie so great.
1. Jack Lemmon - I once had a dream that I asked good ol' Jack on a date and he turned me down. It was the most devastating dream I had ever had ha ha.
2.  Billy Wilder
3. 2 men dressing up as women to evade the mob and joining a women's band. Can a plot get any more comic I ask?
Just a little clip to back up my point. Such a great show!! I love how Tony Curtis just owns the character!

No comments:

Post a Comment