Tuesday, September 25, 2012

    Each day I find myself wondering, "What shall I make for dinner today?" I feel that I have already gone through everything I have learned as a child. But that can't be possible right? I find myself trying to re-invent old recipes that I grew up with and I usually always come to the same conclusion, which is, the original tasted better. This makes sense, since that one had been tested and used many times over. So I try to find new things to cook, but looking through recipe books can sometimes feel like working your way through a math book. I skim through the pages and end up closing the book in a frustrated huff. To be completely honest, I really only  look at the pictures and spend most of my time in the dessert section. But I digress. So someone posted supercook.com on Facebook and I decided to check it out, 'cause "what the heck" right? I have found my new love. It is so handy. You simply insert the ingredients that you have in your fridge and cupboard and it comes up with recipes that you can make with the things you already have. It's awesome! Now if only it could make it for me... But that is another discussion. 


Check out this site!
http://www.supercook.com/

You'll not regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment